G2000 MaxiRegular price $4,544.40
For Box trucks, Service/Utility bodies and Trailers - Call us to talk to one of our Sales Professionals about your requirements
The Gentili Ladder Rack G2000 Maxi is the ultimate heavy-duty transportation solution! It securely transports bulky equipment to any job site, making it perfect for professionals who demand durability and safety. With its easy installation and user-friendly design, it's the smart choice for hassle-free transportation. Upgrade your equipment game today with the G2000 Maxi!
The G2000 Maxi is the latest addition, designed in Italy.
This new product has holding capabilities to store two ladders at the same time, while still offering the same operational smoothness and safety as the Harrier model.
Two ladders can be mounted side by side, with adjustable retainers to ensure that the ladders are held in place during transit.
Securing straps always hold the ladders firmly against the ladder rack.
Specifically designed to reduce air impact and minimize noise while driving.
Built To Last:
- Main structural components made from anodized aluminum making it lightweight (110lbs for heaviest model)
2 - independent locking latches when stowed for peace of mind while driving
Retaining loop made of hard wearing rubber to avoid abrasion
- Adjustable, impact resistant retainers to contain any lateral movement while in motion
- Precision engineered hydraulic system
- Weather resistant, long lasting and minimal maintenance
Operators feet never leave the ground
No tire climbing: Reduced safety issueErgonomic design
- Requires less than 20 lbs of pressure: Easier on body using proper body mechanics to load/unload
- Deploys from the back rather than the side minimizing traffic hazards loading/unloading for roadside work.
- Easy - Glide System - Allows for single person operation. making loading and unloading easier than ever.
- TUV crash tested to a 20G force on the vehicle shell. “When we say it’s safe, we mean it.”
- Fits every van/commercial vehicle
- Weight capacity: 132 lb
- Dual configuration
- Safe, strong, low profile
- Reduced wind noise & fuel consumption
- One of the safest, most advanced systems of this type on the market
- Can be fitted onto any lightweight commercial vehicle on the market
- Can accomodate most ladders up to 28 ft
- Deploys in under 30 seconds
- Installs using factory roof mounts on most vans: no drilling necessary